We are looking for a leader and creative thinker to join our team full-time as a Marketing Manager. This role is a great fit for someone who can calmly manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, creative environment. This person will report directly and work alongside the studio’s partners.
• Lead marketing campaigns end-to-end across web, email, social, affiliate, and print platforms and in-person events to drive business goals.
• Work with the design, production, and sales teams to develop robust marketing strategies for new and existing products and services.
• Maintain accurate website data and internal files liaising between the design, production, and sales teams to ensure product documents, images, and copy are always up to date.
• Update and create digital and print documents as needed, such as client presentations, product knowledge resource documents, tear sheets, and packaging materials.
• Assist with all photo and video shoots working with internal and external partners from concept through planning, sourcing, scheduling, coordination, and retouching of assets.
• Coordinate with wholesale partners on quarterly and annual marketing strategies.
• 3-5 years of experience managing marketing for lighting or furniture
• This is an opportunity for someone who wants to make an impact. You’ll be part of a company within its first five years and influence how it grows.
• A genuinely empathetic group. We have a non-negotiable no jerks policy. Being nice is free.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
• Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
• Self-motivated, with excellent time management and the ability to manage and motivate external partners
• Ability to work under pressure amid competing demands
• Able to learn new skills quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Able to use tools, climb ladders and assist with showroom merchandising
• Proactive and motivated to identify new opportunities and participate in the development of functional / service enhancements to surprise and delight our customers
• Must like dogs :)
Studio + Compensation
• This is a full-time position based in Gowanus, Brooklyn.
• Studio hours are Monday - Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
• 65-85k/annual salary based on experience
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, including 100% monthly premium coverage options for Employees of the studio.
• Generous PTO policy, 401k plan with match, ancillary benefits, and Profit Sharing Plan
How To Apply
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please describe your interest in the position, why you are a good fit for the studio, and what unique perspective you bring.
Due to the level of responses we receive, we will not follow up with all applicants directly, but if we feel you are a good fit, we will follow up with qualified candidates within five days. Thank you for your application!