Pre- Production Assistant
We’re looking for a full-time Procurement Manager. This role is great fit for someone who is extremely organized and detail oriented. This person will report directly to and work alongside the studio’s Director of Production.
• Prepare and package fixture components for new purchase orders
• Receive & QC inventory and returns. Repair, part-out, or discard defective products and parts.
• Assist Director of Production with inventory management at our workshop, offsite storage, and database
• Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment/tools according to established procedure
• Maintain stock of components and packaging components, and order new inventory from vendors as needed.
• Assemble and maintain stock of sub-assemblies.
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple deadlines
• Experience with wiring, electrical work, or furniture building is a plus
• Experience and comfort with hand tools
• Able to learn new skills quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to regularly lift and move up to 25 to 50 pounds multiple times a day
• Have hand dexterity
• Ability to stand 90% of each workday while performing job duties and responsibilities
• Must like dogs :)
Studio + Compensation
• This is a full-time position based in Gowanus, Brooklyn.
• Studio hours are Monday - Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
• 50-60k/annual salary based on experience
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, including 100% monthly premium coverage options for Employees of the studio.
• PTO + 401k plan
How to Apply
If you love design and making with your hands, this might be your thing. Email a resume to email@example.com and let us know your favorite thing to cook. Bonus points if you send a pic.
Due to the level of responses we receive, we will not follow up with all applicants directly, but if we feel you are a good fit, we will follow up with qualified candidates within five days. Thank you for your application!