We are looking for a self-starter with dynamic interests to join our team full-time as a Production Assistant. This person will report directly and work alongside the studio’s Director of Production.
We train our team to prepare them to do their best work. We ask that you provide your nearly-obsessive love of detail, communication skills, curiosity, efficiency, and kindness.
• Assemble, wire, and test light fixtures. Prior experience is a plus but not required.
• Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes, and procedures
• Pull fixture components for orders
• Assist production manager in inventory management and replenish from off-site storage
• Prepare and package orders for domestic and international shipments. Perfectionist preferred :)
• Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment/tools according to established procedure
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple deadlines
• Experience with wiring, electrical work, or furniture building is a plus
• Experience and comfort with hand tools
• Able to learn new skills quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to regularly lift and move up to 25 to 50 pounds multiple times a day
• Have hand dexterity
• Ability to stand 90% of each workday while performing job duties and responsibilities
• Must like dogs :)
Studio + Compensation
• This is a full-time position based in Gowanus, Brooklyn.
• Studio hours are Monday - Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
• 50-60k/annual salary based on experience
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, including 100% monthly premium coverage options for Employees of the studio.
• PTO + 401k plan
How to Apply
If you love design and making with your hands, this might be your thing. Email a resume to email@example.com and let us know your favorite thing to cook. Bonus points if you send a pic.
Due to the level of responses we receive, we will not follow up with all applicants directly, but if we feel you are a good fit, we will follow up with qualified candidates within five days. Thank you for your application!