Client Services Specialist
We’re looking for a self-starter with dynamic interests to join our team full-time as a Client Services Specialist. This person will report directly to and work alongside the studio’s Client Services Manager.
We’re proud to foster a studio environment in which everyone brings valuable skills, experiences, and ideas to the collective conversation. We provide training to ensure our team members have the tools and knowledge they need to do their best work. We ask that you supply your own near-obsessive love of detail, top-notch communication skills, curiosity, efficiency, and kindness.
Client Communications (40%)
• Carefully diagnose clients’ product and service issues with urgency and sensitivity.
• Proactively communicate with clients regarding back-ordered products, delayed replacement products, and extended lead times.
• Assist with collecting client payments, placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
• Support wholesale account order lifecycle, answering general inquiries and product questions, order placement, and post-purchase care.
Cross-Functional Coordination (30%)
• Escalate and report issues to the Client Services Manager and corresponding departments.
• Identify decision-making stakeholders to facilitate discussion and client resolution.
• Contribute to building the foundation for exceptional client services, including cross-functional process improvements.
Analysis and Reporting (20%)
• Identify trends and pain points in client service needs and collaborate with leadership to address and build sustainable solutions.
• Maintain and update database of issues, troubleshoots and solutions by product.
• Report product and packaging defects with internal teams to improve quality control
Product Knowledge & Resources (10%)
• Possess an encyclopedic knowledge of our product line, including materials, finishes, and design approach.
• Utilize existing resources to address damages, delivery issues, installation, and electrical questions effectively.
• Assist with the development and implementation of new informational resources as needed.
• Expert at building client relationships
• Graceful in the face of challenging client situations
• Outstanding organization skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, creative work environment
• Friendly and personable :)
Studio + Compensation
• This is a full-time position based in Tribeca, New York, New York.
• Studio hours are Monday - Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
• 55-65k/annual salary based on experience
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, including 100% monthly premium coverage options for Employees of the studio
• Generous PTO policy, 401k plan with match, ancillary benefits, and Profit Sharing Plan
How to Apply
Send resume to email@example.com In your email, please describe your interest in the position, why you are a good fit for the studio, and what unique perspective you bring.
Due to the level of responses we receive, we will not follow up with all applicants directly, but if we feel you are a good fit, we will follow up with qualified candidates within five days. Thank you for your application!