We’re looking for a self-starter with dynamic interests to join our team full-time as a Marketing Intern. This person will report directly to and work alongside the studio’s Marketing Manager.
We train our team to prepare them to do their best work. We ask that you provide your own nearly-obsessive love of detail, communication skills, curiosity, efficiency, and kindness.
• Support the execution of all Marketing events and activations
• Assist with communications and content strategy for owned and paid channels
• Execute necessary website updates as directed by the Founder and Marketing Manager
• Assist with the analysis of sales and marketing data to develop reporting materials
• Support social media publishing and community management
• Support PR requests as required, including asset delivery and product memos
• Assist with file organization and asset management
• Assist with copywriting as required
• Assist with photoshoots as required
• Recent graduate or working toward a degree in marketing, communications, or related field
• Knowledge of marketing disciplines and their respective applications
• A digital native who is social media savvy and experienced with analytics tools
• Familiarity with and interest in the design industry
• Outstanding organization skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, creative work environment
• Friendly and personable :)
Studio + Compensation
• This is a temporary position based in Gowanus, Brooklyn.
• 40 hours / week. Our studio hours are Monday - Friday from 9am to 6pm
• $20 / hour
How to apply
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please describe your interest in the position, why you are a good fit for the studio, and which brand you think has the best omnichannel presence.
Due to the level of responses we receive, we will not follow up with all applicants directly, but if we feel you are a good fit, we will follow up with qualified candidates within five days. Thank you for your application!