We’re looking for a self-starter with dynamic interests to join our team full-time as a Sales Manager. This person will report directly to and work alongside the studio’s Studio Director.
We train our team to prepare them to do their best work. We ask that you provide your own nearly obsessive love of detail, communication skills, curiosity, efficiency, and kindness.
Client Engagement (60%)
• Deliver a warm, knowledgeable, and hospitable experience to all clients visiting the store
• Provide astute recommendations based on clients’ lighting requirements, preferences, and design aesthetics
• Develop event programs with Sales team and Co-Founder to nurture and maintain strong client relationships
• Conduct expert product presentations and training sessions for clients both in the store and during outside appointments, including customized solutions.
Sales Strategy (30%)
• Develop and manage a book of business in CRM
• Maintain a thorough directory of influential designers and emerging talent.
• Partner with the Client Services Manager to ensure workflow and order processes meet client and business expectations
• Analyze sales data to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions
Product Knowledge (10%)
• Possess an encyclopedic knowledge of the products in the store, including materials, finishes, and design approach
• Collaborate with clients on customization options, offering expert advice on selections, finishes, and design coordination
• A seasoned sales professional with an existing client book
• Expert at building client relationships and a natural host
• Strong analytical skills and experience in driving performance improvement
• Outstanding organization skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, creative work environment
• Friendly and personable :)
Studio + Compensation
• This is a full-time position based in Tribeca, New York, New York.
• Studio hours are Monday - Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
• 70-90k/annual base salary based on experience
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, including 100% monthly premium coverage options for Employees of the studio
• Generous PTO policy, 401k plan with match, ancillary benefits, and Profit Sharing Plan
How to Apply
Email a resume to email@example.com. In your email, please describe your interest in the position, why you are a good fit for the studio, and what unique perspective you bring.
Due to the level of responses we receive, we will not follow up with all applicants directly, but if we feel you are a good fit, we will follow up with qualified candidates within five days. Thank you for your application!